Save Money and Stay Comfortable with High Quality Energy Saving Windows made with care by All-Time Manufacturing Co. Meet Energy Star standards with Low-e glass & Argon Gas!
New Colors Available Now!
- High Quality Replacement & New Construction Windows in many Styles and Finishes
- Heavy Wall Multi-Chambered vinyl extrusions, 20-30% heavier than most, designed for maximum strength and thermal performance! AAMA Compliant
- Double or Triple 7/8” Insulated Glass with ClimaGuard 71/38 Low-e Coating and Duralite Industry Leading Warm-Edge Spacer System!
- Overall Window U-Values typically ranging 0.20-0.30 depending on style of glass and window. Ask for details.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) typically ranging 0.28-0.29 depending on style of glass and window. Ask for test results
- Double Fin-Seal Weather Stripping, Crush-Proof Sill Seal & Sash Interlock Save You Energy!
- Argon Gas Fill & Many Grids/Muntin Designs Available
- Dual Tilt-In Sashes For Easy Cleaning!
- Stainless Steel Constant Force Balances with Covers Standard
- Sloped Sill, Jamb Adjusters & Heavy Duty Handle Standard
- Dual Cam-Type Locks and Night Latches Standard
- Fusion Welded Sash and Frame Available
- Half Screen Standard, Full Screen Available
- Head Expander, Sill Extender, Mulled Units Available
- Nail Fin, J-channel, Jamb Extensions Available
- 20 year warranty
- Made In USA
Polyprime Series Documentation:
ClimaGuard Low-E Glass
Micron Wood & Composite Wood Windows
Finally, Elegant & Rigid No-Maintenance Windows with the true style of traditional wood!
- Solid-Core Replacement & New Construction Windows in many Styles and Finishes
- Made with “Micron Wood” thermoplastic resin mixture with SuperCapSR technology!
- Pine Wood Veneer Interior Optional. *Allows for stain of your choice!
- Available in 3 1/4” pocket and 4 9/16” new construction frame. (optional 6 9/16” jamb)
- Nail Fin Standard on New Construction. Narrow Trim (standard) or Brick Mould Modular Trim.
- Assembled with wood joinery techniques for traditional appeal and structural strength.
- Several choices of Interior & Exterior Grids/Muttons
- No wood fillers, will never need painting, never rot, peel, or crack!
- Lowest K-Value (amount of heat transferring through frame material)
- Several Interior & Exterior Colors Available
- Tilt-In Sashes & Sloped Sill for Easy Cleaning. Even site lines.
- Double or Triple 7/8” or 1” Insulated Glass with Low-e Coating in several styles and Warm Edge
- Overall Window U-Values typically ranging .19 – .36 depending on style of glass and window. Ask for test results.
- DH = R-50 and C-50 Structural Ratings
- Matching Patio Doors Available
- Lifetime Warranty
Micron Wood & Composite Wood Windows Documentation:
Micron/Composite Wood Styles
Looking for shutters?
People who are searching for Vinyl Windows are often searching for Vinyl Shutters as well. Check out our options for Vinyl Shutters.
Interested in patio enclosures?
People who are searching for Vinyl Windows are often searching for Porch & Patio Enclosures as well. Check out our options for Porch & Patio Enclosures.
Need a quote?
Get in touch with us for quotes or questions about our products.